Saturday, February 6, 2010

What we're eating- Week 1: Feta Cheese

I made up my first list (a couple weeks ago; there will be a posting delay in these!) centered around feta cheese. I have many recipes that I've wanted to try using feta, but I can't justify spending $5 on a tub of it when I'll only use it for one thing before it goes bad. Not this week - We'll be eating feta every day! See below for my grocery list. This has almost everything in the recipes I used except for the basic stuff I already had.
Keep checking for recipes and reviews - there will be a new one each day.

Grocery List:
- Feta
- Whole Wheat Penne
- Broccoli
- Can of Beans (butter, pinto, white...whatever's cheapest)
- Frozen Spinach
- 1 package Phyllo pastry sheets (sometimes called Filo, look in the refrigerated section)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails