Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tropical Sweetheart Dress - in progress


As you probably already know, I don't often use patterns. I usually prefer to draft my own (without much success) or to just start cutting and cross my fingers (also not so successful). However, sometimes even I am realistic and realize that without a pattern my idea probably won't work.

So, I am using a pattern for the first time in a while, and hoping it works! I love the style of it, so if it works out I will definitely use it again. For this one I'm doing it without the sleeves, as it's kind of a tropical print. Here it is: McCalls 5971


I also wanted to post a picture of the cotton fabric I got for it - it's a lovely tropical watercolor kind of pattern, with big turquoise and fuchsia flowers on a white background. I couldn't find it on the Joann's website though, so you'll have to wait to see it :)

2 comments:

  1. pg slot asia สล็อต เป็นเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตออนไลน์ ลำดับหนึ่ง ที่คนอีกหลายๆคนนั้นต้องเคยได้ฟังชื่อนี่กันมาบ้างแล้วเพราะเว็บไซต์ของพวกเรานั้น PG SLOT เปิดให้บริการโกรธยะหนึ่ง

    ReplyDelete
  2. แนะนำ Ufagoal168 ที่นิยม ถ้าคุณเป็นผู้ที่ชื่นชอบการเดิมพันกีฬาในแบบออนไลน์ แน่นอนว่าคุณต้องเคยได้ยินชื่อ ufagoal168 มาแล้ว แล้ว ufagoal168 คืออะไร PG คือเว็บไซต์เดิมพันกีฬาออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails