Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home from vacation, and on to surgery

I just spent some time on vacation, so I didn't post much because I was so busy sewing to prepare! I have almost all of my grandpa's shirt refashions finished, and I'll be posting pictures and tutorials of them as soon as I get them downloaded! I also finished the sweetheart neckline dress I was working on - pictures of that are coming as well.

Unfortunately, I'll be going in for a major surgery on tuesday, so I won't be doing any crafting for a few weeks, probably. I do have one project that I'll be working on - it's a wedding gift for a friend. She recently got a sewing machine but hasn't done a lot of crafting in the past, so I'm making her a sort of beginners 'kit'. Any ideas for stuff to go in??

1 comment:

  1. I really, really hope that you have a fast recovery. It's just short of 1 year that I had one (major surgery). I love your posts and appreciate your talent. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails