Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days of Christmas


I LOVE Christmas. I loved Christmas time growing up, and my family has many traditions and rituals that really define the season to me. It is hands down my favorite time of year - partly because my birthday is December 12th. Because of this, I was a bit confused when I was young between the two holidays. I got presents wrapped in santas and snowmen for both, there was a Christmas tree for both...can you see where the confusion was? Most of all, the 12 Days of Christmas song confused me. December 12th, 12 days of Christmas... is it really a huge stretch that I thought that song was about my birthday?

The picture at the top is a cover of a book I had (and still have!). I used to read it every year; the illustrations were beautiful and it only increased my fascination with the song

Anyway, I really wanted to do something special and Christmas-y this year, so I decided to do a twelve days of Christmas set of postings. I don't know if I"ll be able to do it or not, but each day between now and Christmas I'll try to find or create a tutorial that corresponds with the appropriate number. Wish me luck!!!!


2 comments:

  1. cement kiln dust in Louisiana plays a pivotal role in construction and environmental projects. Reliable suppliers in the state provide this vital byproduct, contributing to sustainable infrastructure development and soil management practices across Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammam offers a delightful shopping experience for chocolate enthusiasts, with numerous stores where you can buy an assortment of delectable chocolates. Indulge in the rich flavors and treat yourself or a loved one buy chocolate in Dammam.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails